Samsung will release Galaxy Note 7 Fandom Edition next week but news that Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) explodes in a 4-year old child has put Korean smartphone giant in panic. Naureen Ahsan, lent her daughter's Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710H to her 4-year nephew. Suddenly the phone got overheated and exploded while he was playing "My Talking Tom" game. Lucky for them, everyone escaped with no injuries whatsoever but the incident was terrifying.
Naureen took some photos of exploded Galaxy J7 SM-J710H and shared it on a Facebook Group. ValueWalk website received those images from a source depicting bulged battery and burnt remnants of the handset.
Naureen Ahsan said -
“Today my daughter’s mobile Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) blasted due to may be over heating or lagging due to games..we are unable to share this picture with samsung’s page. My 4 year nephew was playing ‘my talking tom’ game in it when it got over heated and had a blast. Allhumdulliah he is safe. And my daughter too…but this incident was terrifying for all of us.”
Further, she urged parents to keep their children away from mobiles.
This explosion comes at bad time for the Korean consumer electronics giant because they were forced to recall the Galaxy Note 7 with similar difficulties. They are expected to release Galaxy Note 7 (FE), a refurbished handset. On the new phone, they have opted for a lower capacity 3200 mAh battery.
This is not the first time that any Galaxy J Series handset is in the news for wrong reasons. Previously, an incident of Samsung Galaxy J5 catching fire was reported in November 2016.