Krishna DCCB Bank hall ticket 2017 releasing soon by Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd the official website of Krishna DCCB Bank www.krishnadccb.com for more details of exam dates, exam centers list and steps to download hall ticket check below.
Krishna DCCB Bank selection procedure contains Online Exam and Interview based on the Online Test candidates will be selected for the next round of interview. The online examination has 200 Questions, 175 Marks and total time given for the exam is 95 Minutes only. The remaining 25 marks are for the interview.
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS: There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question
Marks obtained in the Online Test will be reckoned for merit ranking. Accordingly, candidates will be called for interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the written test will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:4. Mere eligibility/pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for interview. The detailed information regarding the written test “Acquaint your self” information is available on the bank’s web site; www.krishnadccb.com, which can be downloaded by the candidates
Online Test: Till Now Exam dates not confirmed, but exam conducting on August 2017 Month only.
Steps to download Krishna dccb bank hall ticket:
- Click Here @ Page redirects to www.krishnadccb.com
- Enter your Registration Number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click on Login Button
- Download Krishna DCCB Bank Hall Ticket.
Krishna DCCB EXAM Centers List: Ibrahimpatnam, Machilipatnam, Vijayawada, Gudlavalleru, Agiripalli, Challapalli, Kanchikacherla and Jaggaiahpeta
Required Documents: Hall Ticket Printout (affix with the latest photo) and Govt ID Proof (aadhaar card, voter id card and Driving Licence)
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- The Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final