Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan announced the Kerala tet admit card 2017 release for Kerala Teachers Eligibility Entrance test, Kerala TET Exam Date scheduled on 12th August and 19th August 2017, candidates who have applied for the kerala tet examination, those candidates now download kerala tet hall ticket 2017
KERALA TET ADMIT CARD 2017:
Kerala Teachers Eligibility test conducted by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan candidates who have enrolled for the Kerala TET Exam those applicants download using below link for more details visit official website bpekerala.in
Category I: 12/08/2017
Category II: 12/08/2017
Category III: 19/08/2017
Category IV: 19/08/2017
Steps to Download Kerala TET Hall Ticket:
- Visit official website of Kerala TET (or) Click Here
- Candidates need to enter following details
- Enter Application Number
- Enter Application ID
- Select Category (Category-I, Category-II, Category-III, Category-IV)
- Click Download Button
- Take Printout of Hall Ticket.
Required Document to Bring for The Examination Hall: Candidates Need to bring Hard Copy of Hall Ticket and more details check below Instructions list.
- Candidates should be present at the examination centre, as allotted in the admission card, at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should not bring any other paper except the Admit Card to the examination hall.
- Candidates found attempting any unfair means shall stand disqualified, besides other punitive measures.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for the examination.
- Use of calculating devices mobile phone, smart watch etc is not allowed.
- Candidates must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall